20090124

Pretty Pretty Vine and Wine..A Trip to New York Vineyards

Americas oldest vineyards can be found in New York State. New York has over 100 wineries most of them can be found in Hudson River Valley, Finger Lakes, Long Island and Lake Erie.
 
 
Oh vineyards makes me think of robert Williams services words …

Serene, afar from woe and worry
I tend my vines and do not hurry.
I buss the lass and tip the bottle,
Fill up the glass and rinse my throttle.
Tomorrow though the earth should perish,
The lust of life today I cherish.
Lovely merlot grapes cascading from it's vine like glorious fruits from paradise...

Channign Daughters Winery in Bridgehampton NY. Beautiful photos by Ellen Watson


Gorgeous chamomile at Shinn Estate Vineyards in Mattituck, NY

Fulkersons Winery pretty pretty chardonay grapes are ready to pick!
Winery at Belhurst Castle in Geneva, New York...a fairy tale wine experience :)
for all wine enthusiasts, here's vin, vino, wine for you!
WineAccess.com Deals of the Day!